All customer service is provided via email -->Click Here or via the phone M-F 9AM - 5PM Central time (785) 261-1155
An attempt will be made to contact customers whose orders contain back-ordered merchandise. Back-ordered items will be shipped as soon as they are available unless cancelled by customer.
Once an order has been placed, we are unable to modify or cancel the order in most cases. However, you may request a return authorization in accordance with our return policies.
Most orders are delivered via USPS Priority Mail, but may use UPS or Fedex on occasion.
Orders placed before noon usually ship that day. Orders placed after noon will ship out the next business day.
Any questions regarding your order can be emailed (please include your invoice number).
NEW - CUSTOM EMBROIDERY / PERSONALIZATION
Now available custom personalization embroidery on most gloves.*
- Location of the custom personalized embroidery available on either the outside of the thumb or little finger, or in both places. (Our default location is the thumb. If you would rather put your personalization on the little finger, please contact us)
- Embroidery is limited to only two locations.** (Sorry, personalization is only available in the thumb position on Pro Select gloves)
- Wording is limited to 20 characters, including spaces.
- Allow 4-6 weeks for delivery from time order is placed with YouthBaseballGloves.com, regardless of time of year.
- There will be NO returns or exchanges of customized or personalized merchandise unless merchandise is defective or customized incorrectly; once a custom or personalized order is submitted, it cannot be modified or cancelled.
* Sorry, custom embroidery not available on youth 9 or 10 inch gloves.** Vintage gloves can only be embroidered on the inside of the little finger
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
All returns & exchanges must receive prior authorization by obtaining a return authorization number. You can contact us via e-mail to request a return authorization. Please include your original invoice or order number with your request. Please put "returns" in the subject field of the email. The return authorization will be sent via email with return instructions.
We will exchange your glove without charge for another size or style 1 time. If further exchanges are needed a $10.00 shipping and handling fee will be charged. *Sorry we can not exchange personalized products.
Returns will be accepted for 30 days from original ship date.
Here are the return specification we will follow.
- The glove must be in a NEW - UNUSED condition. All Tags must be included for a full refund.
- A glove that’s been used to play catch or practice with may be subject to a $10.00 Reconditioning Fee. The Reconditioning Fee will be deducted from the refunded amount.
- Please ensure that the packing will protect the glove in your return box. Re-use or supply a new bag for the glove and pack extra box space with paper. A returned glove without a protective bag may also be subject to a $10.00 - Reconditioning Fee.
- Please put the RMA #XXXXXXX on the outside of the box as well with a note on the inside.
- Refunds will be processed via the same method used to pay for the glove.
- We suggest sending the glove back via a shipping service that is a trackable service. USPS Priority mail is usually the least expensive option.
- You are responsible for a lost or damaged return shipment.
- You may also want to insure the package to cover a lost or damaged shipment.
All returns must include the original product packaging and must show no signs of use unless you are returning a defective product
Orders returned without prior authorization will result in the delay of any refunds or credits and will be subject to a 30% restocking fee
Shipping charges are non-refundable unless the item is determined to be defective from manufacturer or shipped incorrectly.
Customers must pay for return shipping on all returns unless item is defective or originally shipped incorrectly.
There will be NO returns of customized or personalized merchandise unless merchandise is defective or customized incorrectly; once a custom or personalized order is submitted, it cannot be modified or cancelled.
If you have a missing package please contact us. We will work with you and make sure you are satisfied with the shipper's claim/investigation. In the rare instance that is not satisfactory, we will help you file a claim with your credit card purchase assurance department to make sure you are reimbursed and get your order as quickly as possible.
What to do if your USPS PRIORITY Tracking info says delivered, but the package isn't at your door:
USPS delivery vans have GPS that sometimes automatically updates a shipment as "delivered" prematurely. Wait another business day because the package was most likely marked as delivered accidentally, and will arrive the following day. If it doesn't arrive the next business day, contact your local post office. Make sure to call your LOCAL OFFICE, and NOT the USPS HOTLINE. Ask them who delivered the package, and ask them details about that day's delivery. They are used to these types of questions, and can usually provide helpful information. If the package does not show up (vary rare occasion), please call the Post Office and file a claim. You can call the USPS Hotline to file a claim, or you can do it online (https://www.usps.com/help/claims.htm). Priority Mail comes insured by the USPS, and they are liable for misdelivered or stolen property in most cases. YouthBaseballGloves cannot reimburse orders that were misdelivered by the post office or stolen from a property, thank you for understanding!